Introducing Revenue Tracking
We're proud to announce that Shopify merchants can now further scale their influencer marketing and community management with our newest update: Revenue Tracking.
This new feature allows you to automatically track and attribute revenue generated by your community.
You can now easily arm every influencer, micro-influencer, ambassador, loyalty customer and fan in your community with an appropriate incentive for their followers to come try out your products, thanks to our new segmentation features & deeper integration with Shopify.
Gatsby can now generate multi-use Shopify discount codes for your influencers automatically, and sync these with Klaviyo so you can distribute them out at scale.
Bringing this all home, you'll now be able to track every dollar and every order attributed to your community management. True ROI visibility for large scale ambassador programs.
Included in this update:
- Dynamic segments so you can select which influencers will receive discount codes
- The ability to generate and assign Shopify coupon codes automatically
- Sync with integration partners like Klaviyo, Omnisend and Gorgias to seamlessly scale and integrate your strategy
Revenue Tracking unlocks an entirely new way to connect with and reward your most influential customers. Not only does it provide another incentive to post about your brand, it gives them something unique and special to share about that not just anyone can get: a gift they can give their followers.
This new ROI feature offers key insight into your influencer partnerships and a more effective way to gauge your return.
Having access to which of your micro influencers are driving the most revenue, enables you to:
- Quickly identify who is the most influential for your brand in terms of driving sales
- Gain a better understanding of your brand’s demographic
- Get tangible metrics to ensure future successful partnerships, creating a launch pad for who you might prioritize partnerships with for future campaigns
- Update: And as of January 2023, you can now generate product specific coupon codes, allowing you to offer discounts on limited products or collections within an order. You can also import existing coupon codes from your Shopify account into Gatsby, enabling you to track their revenue by influencer.
We are thrilled to be able to offer this new functionality and insights so you can deepen and grow your influencer relationships with Gatsby.
How it works:
To get started with Revenue Tracking, you’ll first want to bucket your influencers into dynamic segments. With dynamic segments, you can select which influencers will receive a code.
This segment can then be linked to Shopify codes by clicking on the gear icon on the far right side of the page, where you’ll have the chance to specify the terms of the discount.
After that, every member of that segment will automatically receive a code.
And since these segments are dynamic, a code will be generated and sent to any new influencer who meets the criteria of that segment going forward as well, which is great for moving influencers up to higher and higher segments as they preform more activities in your community.
Plus, to easily distribute these codes at scale to your whole community, these codes and revenue data will automatically sync with & populate into your influencers’ Klaviyo profiles so they can be sent through via Klaviyo flows. Not using Klaviyo? They also sync with Omnisend, Gorgias, Rejoiner, and Sailthru.
Existing Gatsby clients will just need to update their Gatsby App to get these new features. Please contact us to get your special update links. The process will look something like this:
Thanks! Please let us know if you have any questions.