Diving Into The Performance of 12 Gatsby Campaigns
Tracking 12 Brands Over The Course of a Week:
- The smallest brand identified 9 social customers, and the largest brand identified 184.
- Campaign conversion rates ranged from 20% to 67%, with a mean average of 34%
- 10 out of the 12 brands identified visitors with more than 1,000 IG followers.
- Looking at all the visitors identified, 8% had over 1,000 IG followers.
On average, 1 in 3 site visitors who clicked on a Gatsby button successfully completed the flow.
Even a smaller brand with only 9 users in the week, identified a site visitor with 2,384 followers.
Looking at all the site visitors / customers identified by this cohort, 8% had more than 1,000 followers.
Meet The Cohort
A Cross-Section of Consumer Brands:
- Brand A: Affordable Women’s Fashion ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand B: Men’s Grooming ● Gatsby Promotion: 15% Off
- Brand C: Oral Hygiene ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand D: Fashion Retailer ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand E: Sporting Goods ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand F: Healthy Snacks ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand G: Men’s Fashion ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand H: Apple Products ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand I: Skincare Line ● Gatsby Promotion: 10% Off
- Brand J: Coffee Brand ● Gatsby Promotion: 15% Off
- Brand K: Healthy Snacks ● Gatsby Promotion: 20% Off
- Brand L: Affordable Eyewear ● Gatsby Promotion: 20% Of
% of Button Clicks Resulting in Completion (Campaign Conversion Rate)
Most Influential Customer Identified (# of Followers)
Automatic Intro Example: Brand F
Subject Line: Let’s chat…
This is Stevie, I manage the instagram here at Brand F. We love your feed. I was wondering if you’d be interested in collaborating.
Brand F told Gatsby to automatically introduce them to customers with > 500 Instagram followers.
During this week, Brand F was introduced to 5 customers with audiences from 600 to 5k followers.
1 in 5 customers who received their intro email responded favorably. They are now following up with the other 4.
The # of social customers you’ll connect with depends on many variables, like:
- Site Traffic
- Button Design
- Your Product or Service
But, averages from this cohort show that once a customer clicks on your button, there’s a:
- 34% chance you’ll capture that person’s information
- 8% chance that person has over 1,000 followers